ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The sportive Metis leather gloves are for riders looking for a race look-and-feel without going full race-spec. These long-cuffed motorcycle racing gloves take MotoGP- inspired style and make it available to those looking for an entry-level product. A TPU knuckle, palm slider and finger knuckles offer the protection you’d expect from a sportive glove. It’s then enhanced with ventilation on the fingers and the back of the hand; providing the right amount of airflow for summer comfort. With various color combinations available, it’s easy to pair the Metis with your favorite sport gear, whether you’re taking it to the track, or just riding on the street.
EVA foam finger knuckles
EVA foam thumb knuckle
Temperfoam® underneath knuckle
TPU hard-shell palm slider
- Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
TPU hard-shell knuckle
TPU hard-shell little finger protector
Goatskin drum dyed with WR finish
- Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
PU coated fabric
- A grip patch is made with a texturized pattern to deliver a superb grip performance.
Elastic at wrist
- The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.
- This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.