ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Striker 3 Ladies leather gloves features a level of protection and comfort demanded by off-road and city riders alike. While these women's motorcycle gloves might look like something you’d wear while dirt biking, the infused protection makes all the difference, regardless of setting you’re riding in. Slip on a pair of the lightweight Striker 3 gloves and you’ll be protected via a 3D SEESOFT™ knuckle, TPR injected finger knuckle protectors, Temperfoam® at thumb and palm, Temperfoam® underneath the knuckle and PWR|shield knit at the palm. Then, to make things even more geared toward warm weather riding, REV'IT! made sure airflow can access your hands through the ventilation panels at the fingers, thumb, palm and back of hand. Furthermore, also included is the Connect Finger Tip, a feature that allows riders to operate touchscreens (GPS, smartphones, etc.) without the inconvenience of taking the gloves off.
- PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
3D SEESOFT™ knuckle
- The knuckle consists of high impact absorbing SEESOFT™ material. This specially 3D designed anatomically shaped knuckle effectively reduces the energy transmitted in case of impact and offers the highest levels of both protection and comfort.
TPR injected finger knuckle protectors
- TPR offers excellent resistance to impact, flex fatigue and tearing making it an ideal defensive material for knuckle protection. TPR parts are injected in the outer shell and allow freedom of movement.
Temperfoam® thumb knuckle
Temperfoam® underneath knuckle
Temperfoam® palm slider
Goatskin drum dyed
- Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
- This material stretches in both way, ensuring comfort under pressure while following the body's contours once tension is released.
- Microfiber is a yarn with a tiny diameter, about 1/5 of that of a human hair. It offers pliable and moisture wicking properties.
Connect finger tip leather
- Never remove your gloves to answer your phone or use your navigation system again. The connect fingertip leather has been developed specifically to operate touch screens.
PU coated fabric
Elastic at wrist
Connect finger tip
- Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.