ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Based on the popular-selling men’s version, the Torque Ladies textile jacket offers multiple-season versatility in a striking package. Thanks to a detachable hydratex® liner, the Torque Ladies is the go-to women's motorcycle jacket for those who want to be prepared whenever the weather doesn’t play along, and for those who want to enjoy summer vibes to the fullest when it does. Remove the liner and the partially ventilated jacket becomes a summer product, allowing air to reach the upper body in order to cool you down. Equipped with the renowned CE-rated SEESMART™ protectors at the shoulders and elbows, the Torque Ladies jacket can be easily upgraded by installing our SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert.
SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Protection at Shoulder and Elbow
- SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert - Type RV
- The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- A synthetic version of leather with a similar look.
Polyester High Density 600D
- A denser construction of 600D polyester.
WATERPROOFING AND BREATHABILITY
- Waterproof hydratex®|G-liner coating is applied to the inside of the garment’s inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the garment is waterproof. The REV’IT! hydratex®|G-liner coating is used in the construction of products that demand a basic level of all-weather protection. For most products, the G-liner can not be removed. But now we made the G-liner detachable, and in some cases we add a mesh lining, to prevent the material from sticking to your skin. This maximizes comfort, while preserving the properties of the G-liner construction.
Wind Catcher Behind Front Zipper
- Behind the front a panel has been installed to block the wind.
- The comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish.
- The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
Adjustment Tab and Adjustment Strap
- This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
Inner and Stash Pockets
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.