ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Arch leather motorcycle gloves are minimalist in design yet packed with some great features. The combination of drum dyed goatskin, 3D air mesh, neoprene, corduroy and a PU coated fabric work together to create a strong and attractive exterior appearance. Furthermore, hands are protected no matter where you find yourself on the road thanks to the inclusion of a Temperfoam® palm slider, Temperfoam® underneath knuckle and PWR|shield knit at the palm. To keep hands comfortable when temperatures rise, ventilation panels can be found at fingers, thumb and back of the hand. And for the perfect fit every time, there’s an adjustment tab at the cuff.
Goatskin drum dyed
- Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
3D air mesh
- This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
PU coated fabric
- PWR|shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with PWR|shield at the palm for extra safety in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt.
- These knuckle protectors are made from visco-elastic rubber. This material ensures the knuckles are protected, while the elasticity allows the hand to move naturally and in full comfort.
Temperfoam® palm slider
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.