ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Convex brings racing-inspired looks to the table without going full race-spec, making it an ideal leather jacket for motorcycle enthusiasts who like to carry their style onto the streets. A sportive fit and feel is provided by the right amount of stretch. Making it even more versatile is the inclusion of a detachable thermal liner, which allows for riding in various temperatures. Without the thermal liner, the perforated areas of the Convex help cool the upper body down, adding comfort to rides under the sun. In case of a fall, SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the shoulders and elbows provide the highest level of impact protection. You can even add an extra layer of armor by installing the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert. Like other sportive jackets in the line, the Convex connects to our Vertex GT trousers to create a complete leather riding suit. Want to pair it with jeans? No problem. Use the Safeway 2 belt to zip them together to create a sportive, stylish, safe and practical outfit.
SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE Protection
- Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
TPU Protection at Shoulder
Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert - Type RV
- The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
3D Air Mesh
- This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Lorica® is constructed from microfibers that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
Monaco Performance Cowhide
- The top-spec Monaco performance cowhide has been used in this product.
- Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
Aero Cool 3D Mesh
- This open-loft three-dimensional mesh helps facilitate optimal ventilation while riding. It features integrated lines to wick moisture away from the body, keeping riders cool and comfortable under even extreme circumstances.
- The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.