ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Discovery H2O leather boots are designed for motorcyclists who need the stability and safety of off-road boots, the features and user-friendliness of a motorcycle tour boot and the comfort of a trekking boot.
The Vibram® Apex Sole provides grip, stability and control, and the added multi density EVA layer absorbs shock while the anatomic foot bed makes the boot extremely comfortable. The clever Boa closure significantly reduces the weight of the boot and makes for a perfect fit with the simple turn of a knob. The laminated hydratex®|Sphere membrane keeps feet dry and the reinforced areas offer topnotch protection without making any concessions to comfort. Sizes 38-47
Injected Ankle Cup
Thermoformed Shin Guard
- Heat is used to form this shin plate to the shape of the very vulnerable area, so it requires an exact, customized fit. The REV’IT! shin plate conforms exactly to your body for ultimate protection.
SEESOFT™ Protection at Shin and Tongue.
- The SEESOFT™ protectors reduces the energy transmitted to your leg by the impact of rocks and other road debris that may strike you while riding.
Thermoformed Heel Cup
- The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won't feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
Full Grain Cowhide
- Full grain leather is among the best quality leather you can buy. It can be made from a variety of different animal hides, but most usually is cowhide. Full grain leather is desirable because of its excellent breathability and durability. Additionally, with full grain leather, the hides of the animal need not be treated significantly. Like a pair of jeans, full grain leather clothing actually gets more comfortable the more you wear it, becoming softer and, some say, even more attractive as it ages.
Suede Leather with WR Finish
- A fabric with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the fabric at the molecular level, enhancing the fabric’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY
- The hydratex®|Sphere waterproofing technology is laminated directly to the outer shell of our boots. The laminated membrane keeps feet dry and shielded against the elements.
Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure
- The stretch panel at the calf is covered with a hook and loop pile fastener for an adjustable fit.
Boa® Closure System
- The unique Boa® closure system makes for a perfect fit, an extremely fast closure and a very light weight boot. Enter the shoe, push the knob to engage, turn it for the perfect fit, and pull up on the knob for a quick release. Once locked in place the Boa® reels and laces stay that way. Made from aircraft-grade stainless steel, Boa® laces are stronger per gram than tank armor.
Rubber Abrasion Edge
- The rubber abrasion edge minimizes damage from everyday use. Be it flying stones and dirt while riding or repeated wear from foot flexion—while crouching next to bike to check the oil, for example—the rubber edge safeguards the boot from damage.
PP Insole with Integrated Shank
- To avoid torsion, the sole features a layer of polypropylene, while a reinforced polypropylene rib from the heel to the shank adds extra support for standing on the foot pegs. To ensure walking remains comfortable, the front end of the sole is equipped with grooves for flexibility.
Easy Entrance Pull Strap
- A heavy-duty pull strap at the calf for ease of entry is made of a webbing that can handle the strongest of tugs.
Vibram® Apex Sole
- The combined expertise of the Italian company Vibram® and our in-house developers led to the birth of the revolutionary Vibram® Apex sole. This sole has been specifically developed for adventure motorcycling but offers the comfort of a trekking boot. Its profile features one distinct area for traction, one for braking and one for stability. The surface of the sole is a bit larger providing more comfort while walking. The durable material and construction ensure this sole will last.
Multi-Density EVA Shock Absorbing Midsole
- Part of the Vibram® Apex sole is the Multi-density EVA shock absorbing mid-sole. As the name indicates, this layer is added to reduce all energy caused by the impact of walking or riding transmitted to the foot and leg and is a great contributor to the comfort of the boots.
TPU Heel Stabilizer
- The TPU heel stabilizer allows for a construction where the entire sole can be extended in length and width offering more stability and resulting in a more comfortable boot for walking.
Silver-Ion Antibacterial 3D Mesh Lining
- This open-loft three-dimensional mesh enhances the breathability of the boot. An addition layer of silver is added to kill bacteria when it oxidizes, keeping your boots smell free.
Anatomical Shaped Foot Bed
Anatomically Shaped Ankle Cup
- The ankle area has been padded and reinforced for comfort, and to support proper foot position.
- The comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish.
- On the inside the tongue has been stitched to the sides to keep out wind, water and dirt.
Rubber Gear Shift Pad