ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The REV'IT! Eclipse Ladies textile motorcycle jacket brings you back to basics when riding in hot, summer conditions. By combining abrasion-resistant polyester at the impact zones, and full mesh on the rest of the jacket, we made sure you’ll feel the breeze while staying protected. CE-rated protectors come standard at the shoulders and elbows, and the jacket’s protection can further be upgraded by installing the renowned SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert. For extra comfort, we installed several adjustment options, as well as a double jeans loop to keep the jacket in place when you ride. Sizes 34-46
Knox® Lite CE Protection
- These CE-approved impact protectors are smaller, lighter, and thinner. Made from lightweight, flexible PU, the Knox® Lite CE protectors are engineered in a 3-dimensional form and are very soft and flexible. The smooth finish over these thin and lightweight protectors makes them an excellent choice for garments where protectors should be barely visible or noticed by the wearer. The Knox® Lite gives the rider flexibility and total freedom of movement, with 2 hinge points to aid movement and 12 holes for breathability. The inside is soft and smooth for additional comfort, while offering excellent protection.
Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert - Type RV
- The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
Double Jeans Loop
- The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
Adjustment Straps and Tabs
Regular and Tour Fit
Inner and Slit Pockets
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.