ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
A pair of sneakers can be your best friends when it’s comfort you’re after. That's exactly why the Emerald Ladies’ motorcycle riding shoes are designed with the comfort of a sneaker in mind while remaining motorcycle ready. These shoes are made of high quality full grain cowhide leather, softened to create the casual feeling you expect from a sneaker. But don't be fooled, this abrasion resistant material conceals up to spec safety features like a reinforced heel, toe, and anatomically shaped ankle cup from the untrained eye. The women's anatomically shaped foot bed provides the comfort to ride or walk the streets with a smile, knowing you are protected in case of an unfortunate mishap.
Injected Ankle Cup
Thermoformed Heel Cup
- The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won't feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
Full Grain Cowhide
- Full grain leather is among the best quality leather you can buy. It can be made from a variety of different animal hides, but most usually is cowhide. Full grain leather is desirable because of its excellent breathability and durability. Additionally, with full grain leather, the hides of the animal need not be treated significantly. Like a pair of jeans, full grain leather clothing actually gets more comfortable the more you wear it, becoming softer and, some say, even more attractive as it ages.
Anatomically Shaped Ankle Cup
- The ankle area has been padded and reinforced for comfort, and to support proper foot position.
Anatomically Shaped Foot Bed
- The anatomically shaped foot bed has been incorporated to support the foot for both comfort and safety.
- On the inside the tongue has been stitched to the sides to keep out wind, water and dirt.