ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The REV’IT! Hyperspeed Pro leather jacket is what you get when people love the Hyperspeed one-piece suit but look for a separately wearable alternative. This motorcycle jacket means business and is technically on-par with its one-piece sibling; including elbow sliders and a speed hump you typically find on track-ready items. You decide whether you zip-up using knee slider-equipped riding trousers, or keep things practical by combining the jacket with REV’IT! riding jeans using our Safeway 2 belt. Early morning chill is kept at bay by keeping the detachable and sleeveless thermal liner in, and when taken out, the Hyperspeed Pro is ready for warmer weather. SEEFLEX™ CE-level 2 protectors at the elbows and shoulders come standard; the latter receiving a boost in protective performance by our externally positioned dual comp protectors straight from MotoGP.
- The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE Protection
- Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
Prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-Level 1
- The protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
Dual-Comp Protective Parts at sShoulders
TPU Protection at Elbows
Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert - Type RV
- The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
- A synthetic version of leather with a similar look.
3D Air Mesh
- This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
Detachable Thermal Body Warmer
Short and Long Connection Zipper
- Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
- The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
- This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
Inner pocket, Napoleon pocket, & Slit pocket
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.