ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The bestselling Ignition Jacket has an updated look. The waterproof mesh and insulation turn the Ignition 3 jacket into a 3-season women's motorcycle jacket with full airflow for summer rides.
- The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE Protection
- Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert - Type RV
- The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
Wax Polyester 600D
- Long-lasting 600-denier fabric is a mainstay of REV’IT! apparel. This high-tech polyester features a specific rib weave for rugged durability and a refined finish for optimal performance. The 600D rating delivers excellent tear-resistant properties while the wax coating ensures capable water proofing.
- Consisting of a of high-performance Polyamide yarns with an open structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. Dynax mesh has a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and provides high-performance protection under hot weather conditions.
- Lorica® is constructed from microfibers that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
Monaco Performance Cowhide
- The top-spec Monaco performance cowhide has been used in this product.
PWR|shell 500D Stretch
- Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are.
Detachable Thermal Body Warmer
WATERPROOFING AND BREATHABILITY
- A 3-layer construction. The membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable. This type of membrane also offers maximum flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather demands it, or take it out when you need maximum ventilation.
Long and Double Short Connection Zipper
- This jacket has a long connection zipper and double short connection zipper. Not only can it be paired with any pair of pants in the REV'IT! line, but its second, short connection zipper on the membrane ensures that the membrane stays in place.
- The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
Regular and Tour Fit
Document, inner, & slit pockets
Fully perforated outer shell
- VCS zippers are all located in strategic positions, where they offer excellent air flow to cool the body. The air flow can be regulated by opening or closing the zipper.