ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Sneakerheads behold: the REV’IT! Jefferson. These CE-ready urban leather motorcycle riding shoes prove that choosing between staying true to your style or riding protected is a thing of the past. Reinforced thermoformed heel and ankle cups are paired with injected ankle cups at both sides of the ankle to meet CE regulations without sacrificing comfort or style. Then, the OrthoLite® insoles step into the picture, giving you all the comfort you need on or off the bike. Even if you’re not riding, you still might want to take these sneakers for a stroll, just because. With an outstanding design on the streets, you’ll be happy to learn that a subtle yet strategically placed reflective strip (at the heel) will keep this up even when the sun goes down. Enjoy!
Thermoformed Heel Cup
- The heel of the boot is reinforced for added safety. The rider won't notice it while wearing as the hard plastic has been heated to mold it into the perfect shape. The reinforced heel cup also contributes to a better posture of the foot.
- The toe area of the boot has been reinforced with a thermoformed hard plastic toecap. Thermoformed means the plastic has been heated to model the perfect shape. The rider won't feel it this critical feature when wearing the boot, but will benefits from the added safety.
- A synthetic version of leather with a similar look.
- The canvas fabric used these shoes proved a washed look.
- Nubuck is top-grain cattle rawhide leather that has been sanded or buffed on the grain side (outside) to give a velvet-like surface. Nubuck is similar to suede, but with a finer texture which is more durable.
Extra Pair of Laces in Different Colors
OrthoLite® Insole X40™ Foam
- The OrthoLite® - In our lineup of shoes and boots, the OrthoLite™ X40™ insole, specifically for its high-rebound and elastic qualities, long-term cushioning and comfort, and lightweight properties.
Gusseted Tongue Construction
- The gusseted tongue construction is used to keep the tongue in place and keep debris, light water spray, and dirt out of the shoes.
Leather Gear Shift Pad
Reinforced Side Panel
Partly Perforated Outer Shell