ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Experience what the MotoGP and WorldSBK riders feel race after race through their fingertips. Slip on a pair of the game-changing Jerez 3 gloves; hand protection that has been co-developed with our top riders. Specifically for you. From its kangaroo leather composition, to the patented harmonica construction protector that runs all the way to the back of the hand - giving you unrivalled flexibility and freedom of movement while protecting the top surface of the hand - REV'IT! has you covered.
Every last detail of these hand-stitched motorcycle gloves have been looked at under a microscope; ensuring they deliver the same confidence and strong performance you give every time you twist the throttle. Furthermore, the Jerez 3 gloves can be as colorful as you are. With a host of hues to choose from, match tone for tone with you leathers or dare to be a little different. The choice is yours. Wear what the pros wear.PRODUCT FEATURES
Knox scaphoid protection system
- Knox’s patented (Patent No. EP 1594378 B1) scaphoid protection system was invented to reduce the risk of hyperextension of the wrist during a crash which can cause scaphoid injury. This is achieved by adding 2 strategically placed pads located on the palm, which are designed to prevent the glove from gripping on road surfaces, whilst at the same time, it also helps to reduce the energy transmitted.
- TPU aluminium protector at shoulders, elbows, and knuckles. The dual-comp protector consists of a 3D, pre-shaped honeycomb structure of TPU material, topped by an aluminium high-impact shield, for ultimate sliding. This lightweight hard part increases the level of protection significantly, without adding the considerable weight of traditional plastic hard parts. When fighting G-forces, every gram counts! Under the shoulder and elbow parts is ergonomically shaped, CE-approved armour, perfectly placed to maximize impact-resistance while preserving freedom of movement.
- Self-contouring foam that is not CE-approved, but still offers a great number of impact-resistant properties, this product is used in areas where mobility and fit are a must, such as the hips. Temperfoam® comes in a solid version as well as a perforated version.
TPU hard-shell finger knuckles
- Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection and waterproofing.
TPU hard-shell little finger protector
TPU hard-shell thumb protector
- Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) is a highly durable synthetic material, used in many REV’IT! products for protection against impact and to optimize sliding.
Ventilated dual comp protector
- The dual-comp protector consists of a 3D, pre-shaped honeycomb structure of TPU material, topped by an aluminum high-impact shield, for ultimate sliding. This lightweight hard part increases the level of protection significantly, without adding the considerable weight of traditional plastic hard parts. The dual comp protectors have been perforated to allow airflow to enter the gloves keeping your hands cool and comfortable.
3D air mesh
- This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- Kangaroo leather has been used in the construction of this product.
Pittards® goat Armortan® WR100X
- This leather structure is constructed from microscopic fibrils, which are randomly intertwined to form fibre bundles. Armortan® encases these fibril bundles with microscopic, ceramic armour-plates, which are more resistant to abrasion. This increases the durability of the leather by preventing wear on contact surfaces and materials. The leather has also been processed specifically to improve breathability and overall comfort.
Pittards® goat Digital™ WR100X
- The Pittards® WR100X tanning process provides excellent water repellence and very low water-uptake, for greater insulation benefits. The unique Pittards® water-resistant technology limits water-uptake into the fibre structure. This guarantees excellent grip and sensitivity, even under the most adverse conditions. The result is optimum grip and maximum control, ride after ride.
Synthetic PU leather
- Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
Comfort adjustment strap
Double adjustment tab
- This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
Double cuff closure
- Based on the Engineered skin® design philosophy the harmonica construction mimics the natural anatomy of the hand. It has been constructed to imitate the movement of your hand when you make a fist; providing a perfect fit and allowing perfect freedom of movement.
- The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
Pittards® Digital™ grip patches
- REV’IT! digital grip features a digital print, which offers an excellent grip under high-performance riding conditions.
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.