ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Madison Ladies 2 are the perfect motorcycle jeans for women who want the look and feel of their everyday jeans without additional bulk for safety. These Cordura® denim jeans offer abrasion resistance that surpasses the combination of regular denim and aramid, while providing the comfort of a single layer pair of jeans. The comfort seat and mechanical stretch of the material add even more freedom to your ride, ensuring you don't have to stop until you run out of gas. Triple needle stitching and safety stitching demonstrate that these jeans mean business when it comes to offering protection, just like the brand new CE-rated SEESMART™ protectors do. The Madison 2 Ladies comes standard equipped with knee protection, while adding the optional hip protectors is an easy task thanks to the prepared pockets. Sizes 24, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 34 std. (32)PRODUCT FEATURES
SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Protection at Knee
- SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
Prepared for SEESMART™ CE-Level 1 Protection at Hip
- Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. REV’IT! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact.
12.5oz Cordura® Denim with COOLMAX® Element
- Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX® fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura® denim and COOLMAX® are combined, result
Extra Comfort by Mechanical Stretch
- Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- The crotch seams have been relocated from a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike—especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
Moisture-Wicking Function by COOLMAX® Element
- The COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibers that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
Triple Needle Stitching
- The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.
Zipper Fly Front Closure
- Five Pockets in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.