ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The market finally has something women have been asking for for a long time... And here it is! Female track day enthusiasts have met their match in our Xena 3 Ladies one-piece suit. Building upon the reputation of our Xena 2 outfit, this one-piece offers a figure-hugging fit that allows for full freedom of movement. The highly abrasion-resistant leather outer shell comes prepared with CE-rated protectors at the shoulders, elbows, hips, and knees. Additionally, the safety component can easily be upgraded by installing the CE-level 2 SEESOFT™ back protector, or a separately wearable back protector of choice. To challenge you to find the limit of the freedom of movement, renowned sliders have been incorporated at the elbows and knees, making sure you have reference points at your disposal that ensure you can hone your skills on track. Go ahead, carve those lines and enjoy every moment in the process.
- The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
Betac® CE Protection
- The Betac® protection in our suits is the same as our heroes use in professional racing series such as MotoGP. They are CE rated for the highest level of protection. The use of Velcro makes sure they are fixed to the outer shell, preventing them from moving or turning in case of an impact.
SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B hip protector insert - version RV30
TPU Protection at Shoulder
TPU Elbow Sliders
TPU Protection at Knees
Dual-Comp Knee Slider Type A
- Dual-comp knee sliders type A are constructed from a high-performance TPU compound, combined with an extra durable PA6 compound. Specially designed for racers who want high-performance sliders, these higher-quality compounds offer good feedback, giving you maximum durability without compromising your feel on the road. The sliders come in a pair of two, each anatomically shaped to fit either the left or the right knee, and high-quality Velcro attaches the sliders to leathers, ensuring they stay where they need to. Type A sliders are available in three colours, to fit every colour combination of your leathers, and the dual-injected colours keep the design visible even when the sliders begin to wear.
Prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 Back Protector Insert - Type RV
- The back protector pocket in this REV'IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV - an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
A synthetic version of leather with a similar look.
3D Air Mesh
- This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- Neoprene is a synthetic rubber useful for protective gear. It is abrasion-resistant, chemical-resistant, waterproof, somewhat stretchable, and buoyant.
Speed Hump, Stretch Fabric, & Stretch Lips
- This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
Partly Perforated Outer Shell
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.