ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The waterproof Ignition 3 Ladies pants feature a zipped-in and easily detachable hydratex® membrane to keep you dry when needed or to remove during warm summer motorcycle rides. SEEFLEX™ and SEESMART™ keep you safe.
- The stitching in motorcycle garments contributes greatly to the abrasion resistance of the total gear. This is why REV'IT! uses safety seams on garment areas at increased risk of impact. Safety seams have a visible as well as an invisible seam. This construction keeps the material of the outer shell together, even when the visible seam is thorn.
SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE Protection
- Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the in-house R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B Hip Protector Insert - Version RV33
Wax Polyester 600D
- Long-lasting 600-denier fabric is a mainstay of REV’IT! apparel. This high-tech polyester features a specific rib weave for rugged durability and a refined finish for optimal performance. The 600D rating delivers excellent tear-resistant properties while the wax coating ensures capable water proofing.
- Consisting of a of high-performance Polyamide yarns with an open structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. Dynax mesh has a high melting point, tremendous tear- and abrasion-resistance, and provides high-performance protection under hot weather conditions.
- Lorica® is constructed from microfibers that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
Monaco Performance Cowhide
- The top-spec Monaco performance cowhide has been used in this product.
PWR|shell 500D Stretch
- Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are.
Detachable Thermal Liner
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY
- A 3-layer construction. The membrane has a layer of protective tricot laminated on each side of the membrane. This results in a waterproof and breathable membrane that is also very durable. This type of membrane also offers maximum flexibility, as it can be removed from the garment: wear the membrane inside the garment when the weather demands it, or take it out when you need maximum ventilation.
Prepared for Strapper Suspenders
- The trousers are prepared for the Strapper suspenders. The Strapper can be connected to the short connection zipper at the back and the specially made hook and loop attachment point on the front side. The suspenders are compatible with a selection of trousers from the REV'IT! collection.
Short and Long Connection Zipper
- Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
Adjustable Protector Pockets
- Within this type of protection pocket, the protector can be adjusted to several positions, in order to customize the shape for each rider. This results in the best personal fit and riding comfort.
Hook-and-Snap Front Closure
- This hook-and-snap construction ensures trousers stay closed. The snap closes the trousers and the hook smoothly interlocks into the channel ensuring that the trousers won't open while riding.
- The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
Regular and Tour Fit
- The ventilation panels on this garment allow for optimal airflow to keep the body cool while riding.