ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Philly 2 is the approach on loose fit jeans, of course made motorcycle-ready. By taking the Cordura® denim / PWR | shield combination and offering it in three color options, you can ride safe in jeans sporting your favorite fit and washing. The Philly 2 comes standard equipped with the SEESMART™ CE-approved knee protectors, and they've been prepared for optional similar hip protectors. Thanks to the extremely thin and flexible protectors and attention to fit, you'll be wearing these jeans as your next favorite pair of everyday jeans. Even when you're not riding. Sizes 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38 std. (34) 30, 32, 34, 36, 38 short (32) 32, 34, 36 long (36)
Double Layered with PWR|shield at Seat and Knees
- PWR | shield is created with a unique knit technique which results in a fabric with unsurpassed cut, tear and abrasion resistance level. This product is equipped with a double layer of PWR | shield for extra safety.
SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Protection at Knee
- SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
Prepared for SEESMART™ CE-level 1 Protection at Hip
- Stitching seams can be the weakest link in motorcycle garments, as they can rip upon impact. This ripping of seams can be prevented, however, through safety-stitching technology. REV’IT! uses safety stitching on garment areas at increased risk of impact.
12.5oz Cordura® denim with COOLMAX® element
- Cordura® denim fabric retains the authentic look and feel of cotton denim, but with added abrasion resistance, and toughness. CORDURA® denim is exceptionally durable without compromising on comfort and style. COOLMAX® fabrics are made of polyester fibers. These special multi-channel fibers form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. In this case Cordura® denim and COOLMAX® are combined, resulting in a durable, abrasion resistance fabric that keeps you cool.
Extra Comfort by Mechanical Stretch
- Stretch is always comfortable to wear but mechanical stretch takes it to a higher level. Normally it is the fabric itself that is stretchable; in this case it is the weaving that makes the fabric stretchable.
- We’ve relocated the crotch seams of a traditionally constructed jean pattern to allow for greater freedom of movement and comfort while sitting on the bike—especially for extended periods of time. This small but critical design is invisible whether on or off the bike and helps eliminate painful pressure points plus it ensures the waistband of the trousers stays in place when seated.
Moisture-Wicking Function by COOLMAX® Element
- The COOLMAX® element in this garment keeps riders dry and comfortable. COOLMAX® consists of multi-channel fibres that form a transport system that moves perspiration away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly.
Triple Needle Stitching
- The seams have been triple stitched. This means there are three separate seams stitched parallel to each other to provide extra strength and durability.
Zipper Fly Front Closure