ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The REV’IT! League gloves claim their spot within our sport hand protection collection, offering a complete package to riders without going full spec. The highly abrasion-resistant leather outer shell has protection features such as a hard knuckle protector, a hard-shell palm slider, and a TPU wrist protector on the double closure long cuff. The League offers the true racing glove feel, as well as race-ready protection to a broader audience.
EVA Foam Finger Knuckles
EVA Foam Thumb Knuckle
TPU Cuff protector
- We use Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) - a highly durable synthetic material – at the cuff of these gloves to add additional impact protection and to optimize sliding in the event of a mishap.
- PWR|yarn is a 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments.
TPU Hard-Shell Palm Slider
- Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
TPU hard-shell knuckle
TPU hard-shell little finger protector
3D Air Mesh
- This knitted fabric has an open, 3-dimensional structure that ensures good ventilation while riding. 3D air mesh is a must-have for long touring riders.
- Cowhide has been used in this garment for optimal fit and protection.
- Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide.
Synthetic PU Leather
- Providing better breathability then natural leather, this synthetic leather offers enhanced wearer comfort.
Double Cuff Closure
- The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.
Adjustable Hook and Loop Closure
- The stretch panel at the calf is covered with a hook and loop pile fastener for an adjustable fit.
Adjustment Strap at Wrist
- The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- These gloves have ventilation holes in strategic locations, allowing air to flow to the hands for ideal breathability.