ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
For all you year-round commuters, the Livengood GTX gloves are the gloves you have been waiting for.
The incorporated GORE-TEX® with GORE Grip Technology means that the waterproof membrane is directly laminated to the inside of the outer-shell, which significantly reduces water pick-up so the gloves stay dry and lightweight all the time. It also means that the layers of the grip technology are bonded tightly together, so there’s no movement between them, allowing you to grip your handlebars or use your zipper with ease.
Like all top-model gloves we bring to market, the Livengood GTX gloves have been equipped with the single-motion closure system, enabling you to secure the other glove without the usual hassle.
Goatskin Drum Dyed with WR Finish
- Tanned leather made from goatskin is considered extremely durable, and is often used for gloves and other products that require a soft hide. Goatskin with a WR finish has undergone a process that makes it water-repellent and soil-resistant. The WR coating is bonded to the material at the molecular level, enhancing the material’s natural water-repellence and soil-resistance, without altering how the fabric looks, feels, or breathes.
- Flocking is the process of adhering small fibre particles (called flock) onto a surface. This process creates a texture that picks up water.
PWR|shell Twill Stretch
- PWR|shell twill stretch combines unique and sought-after functionalities: high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability into an all-inclusive knitted fabric. This is the stretch variant which provides maximal elasticized support. Additionally, this fabric is woven in twill. The unique weave features a diagonal parallel pattern, adding a stylish look and feel to the fabric.
- Polyester fabric is a mainstay of REV’IT! garments, providing the stylish silhouette that our apparel is known for. This polyester fabric features a specific rib weave, for optimal performance.
- PrimaLoft® Gold is a thin yet exceptionally warm, top-quality insulation. Its ultra-lightweight and packable properties allow for exceptional breathability, but all for moisture to escape; keeping the body warm in the cold and cool in the heat.
High Loft Fur Liner
- This type of insulation mimics the natural insulation properties of animal fur, a high loft construction; containing more air then fiber; it is a type of natural insulation that traps in the heat.
WATERPROOFING & BREATHABILITY
GORE-TEX gloves + Gore grip technology
- GORE-TEX gloves liners are durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. The Gore grip technology uses an innovative layer construction by which they provide better dexterity and tactility for optimum performance.
3D SEESOFT™ knuckle
- The knuckle consists of high impact absorbing SEESOFT™ material. This specially 3D designed anatomically shaped knuckle effectively reduces the energy transmitted in case of impact and offers the highest levels of both protection and comfort.
SEESOFT™ at palm
TPR finger knuckles
TPU hard-shell palm slider
- Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
Single Motion Closure System at Cuff
- The innovative closure system allows for adjusting and closing the wrist straps in a single movement.
Connect Finger Tip
- Never take off your gloves again to answer your phone or navigation system. The connect fingertip has been specifically designed to operate touch screens.
- The material used on the index finger of the glove has a visor wipe function. It helps clear water or moisture off the visor for better visibility when riding in wet weather.