SHARK Helmets D-SKWAL 2 Penxa Matte, offers outstanding aerodynamic enhancements thanks to its spoiler, providing for optimal fluidity and tremendous stability.
It takes full advantage of a new ventilation configuration identical to that of the SHARK Helmets SKWAL 2 model, to which it owes its inspiration.
Structure and safety:
- Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin
- Double-D buckle system
- Multi-density EPS
- DOT Approved
- Pinlock Max Vision® included in the box
- UV380-labeled visor, scratch resistant treated
- “Autoseal” system: enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air
- Quick visor release system
- “BIRD EYES” lining fabric, black color
- Removable interior suitable for machine washing (30°C max)
- "EasyFit" system: optimal comfort for riders wearing glasses
- "Dual use" anti-fog breath guard removable
- Anti-fog mask
- Reserved Slot for the SHARKTOOTH® intercom
Aerodynamics and ventilation:
- 2 air inlets
- 2 air extractors
- Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies
- New ventilation configuration identical to that of the SKWAL 2 mode
- Ready for installation of the SHARKTOOTH® (or other) Wireless Entertainment System.
- 5 Years Warranty.