ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The Vertex GT Trousers are an exceptional blend of sport riding and sport touring apparel. These motorcycle trousers can be combined with every single leather sports jacket in our collection.
SEEFLEX™ Level 2 CE Protection
- Certified CE-Level 2 according to the new norm EN1621-1:2012 the SEEFLEX™ protector is the latest innovation from the Rev'It R&D department. The new norm also tests the impact levels in various temperature ranges. The SEEFLEX™ protectors easily surpass the new norm without sacrificing wearer comfort.
SEESMART™ CE-level 1 type B Hip Protector Insert - version RV30
Dual-Comp Knee Slider Type A
- Dual-comp knee sliders type A are constructed from a high-performance TPU compound, combined with an extra durable PA6 compound. Specially designed for racers who want high-performance sliders, these higher-quality compounds offer good feedback, giving you maximum durability without compromising your feel on the road. The sliders come in a pair of two, each anatomically shaped to fit either the left or the right knee, and high-quality Velcro attaches the sliders to leathers, ensuring they stay where they need to. Type A sliders are available in three colors, to fit every color combination of your leathers, and the dual-injected colors keep the design visible even when the sliders begin to wear.
- Lorica® is constructed from microfibers that give the material characteristics similar to those of natural leather, including a leather look. This low-maintenance material is not as strong as leather, but softer and lighter, with a consistent thickness that makes it easier to process.
Monaco Performance Cowhide
- The top-spec Monaco performance cowhide has been used in this product.
PWR|shell 500D Stretch
- Consisting of 100% high-performance polyamide yarns, PWR|shell 500D stretch takes the best properties of a nylon with a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion-resistance, and excellent durability and then puts the unique REV’IT! design stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric comes in a stretch variant. The 500D indicates the density of the fabric. The higher the number the better the abrasion and tear resistance properties are.
Short and Long Connection Zipper
- Thanks to the short and long connection zipper, this jacket is/these trousers are compatible for pairing with any pair of trousers/any jacket in the REV'IT! line.
Hook-and-Snap Front Closure
- This hook-and-snap construction ensures trousers stay closed. The snap closes the trousers and the hook smoothly interlocks into the channel ensuring that the trousers won't open while riding.
- The stretch panels in this garment aid in flexibility. They contribute to the riders comfort as they provide great freedom of movement.
- This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
Partly Perforated Outer Shell