ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
The REV’IT Xena 3 Ladies leather gloves offer protection and looks to match our Xena 3 Ladies one-piece suit, or our Xena 3 Ladies jacket and trousers combination. They offer a true women's fit glove with racing protection, such as a hard knuckle protector, a TPU hard shell palm slider, a hard shell little finger protector, and a TPU wrist protector fitted to the double closure long cuff. Highly abrasion-resistant leather offers unsurpassed hand armor in case of an unfortunate mishap, and offers the optimal freedom of movement to get the perfect feel from the handlebars. Speaking of fit, they’ve been engineered to conform to your fingers and hands, making sure you have the best feel through the handlebars. Furthermore, these long cuffed motorcycle gloves are ready to take you to the next level of riding.
TPU Cuff protector
- We use Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) - a highly durable synthetic material – at the cuff of these gloves to add additional impact protection and to optimize sliding in the event of a mishap.
- EVA is one of the materials popularly known as 'expanded rubber' or 'foam rubber'. EVA is used as a shock absorber in many REV’IT! products.
- PWR|yarn is a 100% nylon thread with a unique internal bonding, which imparts excellent durability, high tensile and breaking strength, and ultimate abrasion resistance. Its strength comes from its unique structure, as a 3-wired yarn with an extra 4th wire spun into it. This 4th wire is heated to bond with the other 3 threads, so it will never unravel or split open. Seams with PWR|yarn hold under even the most extreme stress, and are perfect for outer seams on gloves and garments.
TPU hard-shell palm slider
- Palm slider made of a durable and high abrasion resistant TPU material at the palm side of the glove. The palm slider makes sure that the glove slides in case the palm of the hand comes in contact with the asphalt. The abrasion resistance of gloves equipped with these sliders is greatly increased, thus reducing the risk of injury significantly.
TPU hard-shell knuckle
Adjustable hook and loop closure
- The stretch panel at the calf is covered with a hook and loop pile fastener for an adjustable fit.
Adjustment strap at wrist
- The hook-and-loop adjustment strap at the wrist allows for optimum adjustability and fit when using our gloves. Find the ideal tightness and comfort every time it is used.
- These gloves have ventilation holes in strategic locations, allowing air to flow to the hands for ideal breathability.
Double cuff closure
- The PWR | yarn stitching is positioned on the outside of the glove, eliminating any potential pressure points at the seams, and giving these gloves the ultimate sensitivity every racer demands.